If you have an interesting and complicated research project and need expert writing help (and you are ready to pay for it), we would love to offer you our assistance. Just send us an email and we'll get back to you asap.
How To Create A Good Research Paper Title About Poverty
When writing a research paper, coming up with a title might be the last thing you do. It can take you a whole essay to realize what exactly you are even writing about, meaning there is no way you can create an effective title that is also accurate. If you are writing an essay about a given topic, like poverty, there are certain steps you can follow to create the most accurate and effective title for your research paper. Every writer has their own process, so remember that these steps might not work as well for you as they do for others.
- Read your essay and pay attention to any recurring keywords: Certain keywords that appear throughout your essay offer a pretty good indication of what your essay is actually about. From these keywords, you can derive a title for your paper that perfectly captures its essence. Using the keywords selected, try to come up with a hook or catchy phrase that is both creative and enticing. This will make your reader want to read more, not feel like they already read the paper.
- Consider your tone: If your paper is very serious, you might not want to choose a lighthearted title. This is misleading and will confuse your reader. Think about the tone of your paper and consider the names’ of other works written in a similar tone.
- Summarize your paper: After you have written it, sit down and try to summarize what exactly you said in five words or less. Write down as many five-worded synopsis’ as you can think of and then choose a name from this list.
- Use unexpected imagery: Unexpected imagery always intrigues the reader and makes them consider things from a different perspective. This can be especially beneficial if you are writing about something unconventional or about something that people know little about. When writing about poverty, there is tons of creative and unexpected imagery you can consider for the naming of your essay. This will also make the essay more sympathetic.
- Read your essay for any significant quotes or phrases: Significant quotes or phrases can also work well as names for your research essay. These quotes, since usually relevant, will establish credibility with your reader before they even begin to read the content. It will also put things in a certain perspective, and make the reader have an “a-ha!” moment later on while reading it. With poverty, there are many public figures (both dead and alive) who have done something for the movement. Take a quote from one of them and apply it.
- Look for opportunities to play on words: Everyone loves a good pun, and whenever there is a chance to play on words or create a double entendre, apply it to naming your document. This will create a more light-hearted tone to your title, though, so make sure puns are appropriate for your subject.