If you have an interesting and complicated research project and need expert writing help (and you are ready to pay for it), we would love to offer you our assistance. Just send us an email and we'll get back to you asap.
Original Topics For Classification Essays: Expert Suggestions
Writing a classification essay can be a challenge as you will be restricted in the amount of creativity you can invest in this work. This is why you should try to make up for it by choosing a truly interesting and original topic. By doing this, you can prove that even something as clinical as classification paper can be a captivating read.
Here are some topic suggestions you can use:
- Classification of the most important inventions in the area of medicine in the 19th century.
- Classify various linguistic phenomena (parts of sentence, speech, etc.) and divide them into organized groups.
- Classification of various countries based on the number of beautiful people who live there.
- Classification of cars by their engines.
- Classify the countries that acknowledge gay marriages based on the number of these unions.
- Rate the most popular TV programs of the 1090s.
- Rate the airlines going from the one with most accidents on its record.
- Classify a group of countries based on the stability of their markets.
- Rate the hotels you’ve visited around the world from best to worst.
- Classify schools in your county based on the success of their adult alumni.
- Rate the wines you’ve tried from worst to best.
- Rate detectives from various TV shows.
- Classify video games according to the amount of on-screen violence.
- Classify dancing styles in Brazil.
- Rate the sales clerks you’ve had to deal with.
As you can see, classification essays often include rating, which allows you a little bit more flexibility with the topic. The most important thing is for you to always remember that this type of academic paper must have a well-defined structure.
How to Write a Good Classification Essay
If you don’t have much experience with this type of papers, the following tips should help you write a good one:
- Start with sorting.
- Establish your organizing principle.
- Provide detailed examples.
You need to go through your research material and sort the different things you will need to classify into different categories. Make sure to use a pattern when working in this assignment so that you don’t lose track of your own thoughts.
You must state it in the introduction so that the readers will understand why the points are organized the way they are.
You must supply every category with an example that will be simple and telling enough to allow non-professionals understand the subject easily.